Kayden Moy Killer Appears To Boast About Murder In Polmont Rap Video

Kayden Moy Killer Appears To Boast About Murder In Polmont Rap Video

By PA News Agency-

A teenager convicted of killing Kayden Moy has posted a video online from prison appearing to boast about the murder.

Jay Stewart, 19, was given a life sentence last week after being found guilty of killing the 16-year-old on a North Ayrshire beach in 2025.

The two-minute mobile phone video is filmed inside a cell in HMP Polmont, and shows Stewart with a t-shirt wrapped round his face rapping about the killing, and appearing to threaten further violence upon his release

Capeesh Restaurant

AD: Capeesh Restaurant

“Nothing will ever prepare a parent for something like this.

“We live every day with the heartbreak of losing Kayden while the person responsible appears to show no remorse and no respect.”

Oysterian Sea Food Restaurant And Bar

AD: Oysterian Sea Food Restaurant And Bar

The video is filmed on a phone being held by fellow inmate, who can be heard laughing and whooping at various points.

The expletive-laden lyrics contain multiple references to the killing of “KM” or “Kayden”.

Nothing will ever prepare a parent for something like this

Kayden Moy’s father Paul

He also appears to threaten further violence when he gets out, saying at one point: “Everyone knows my scheme is violent, big plan for future ahead.”

Stewart and Cole Turley, 18, were both sentenced to a minimum of 16 years in prison for the murder, while a 15-year-old boy was jailed for a minimum of 14 years.

Kayden was fatally stabbed on Irvine beach on May 17.

On the day of the attack the teenagers took a train to Irvine, armed with a lock-back knife and a cosh hidden in clothes and a backpack.

Following an initial confrontation at the beach the teenagers chased Kayden, and fatally stabbed him after he slipped and fell.

Afterwards they were caught on camera appearing to celebrate the killing. A Scottish Prison Service spokesperson said: “We understand the lasting impact this kind of offending has on families and the significant distress such videos can cause.

“Our staff work hard to keep prisons safe and secure, using all available technology and intelligence to prevent illicit items, including mobile phones, entering our establishments.

“While we do not comment on individuals, we continue to work with Police Scotland, and other partners, to take action against those who attempt to breach our security.”

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: “Inquiries are ongoing following a report of an online communication offence from HM YOI Polmont on Tuesday July 28 2026.”

Spread the news

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *